THE INSTRUCTION OF LEARNING "ENGLISH TALK" AT TESTURU
ENGLISH TALK - THE NEW INSPIRATION TO LEARN ENGLISH ONLINE
Table of contents
A. Determine your English level
Your English level will be classified according to the CEFR scale.
The CEFR scale is based on the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
1. Beginner (Pre - A1)
- Ability to understand and use simple sentence structures to meet specific requirements (basic greetings, the introduction of name, age, friends).
2. Elementary (A1)
- Ability to introduce yourself and others can ask and answer questions about yourself, such as your place of residence, acquaintances or possessions.
- Can communicate simply, speak slowly and clearly.
3. Pre- Intermediate (A2)
- Can understand common sentences and phrases on most familiar topics (for example, basic information about yourself and your family, shopping, local geography, employment issues).
- Can communicate simply, perform basic requirements and capture information when communicating in familiar contexts.
4. Intermediate (B1)
- Ability to understand the main ideas of familiar topics at work, school or hobbies ...
- Handle most situations that can occur in communication. Use simple linking sentences.
- Can describe events, experiences, dreams, desires or ambitions. Indicate causes and personal opinions.
5. Upper-Intermediate (B2)
- Communicate naturally and fluently with native speakers.
- Ability to use detailed and clear information on many different topics.
- Express your views on an issue as well as comparisons and assessments.
6. Academic (C)
- Ability to understand long and complex texts and identify implications.
- Express language skills naturally and fluently without much difficulty.
- Use language flexibly and effectively for academic or professional purposes.
- Use structured sentences with sentence elements, linking words, and functional phrases.
B. Learn through the sample dialogue/conversation
After determining your level, you will be able to choose your favorite topics
+ Selecting topics: Each topic will be about a specific situation or story with the appropriate vocabulary and grammar for each level. Therefore, you will able to learn and practice the main idea of each level.
+ Studying by topics: including topics’ questions, sample dialogues and audio, vocabulary for each topic, grammar used in conversation.
+ Supporting tools: audio subtitles, translation tools for vocabulary and paragraph translation (by clicking or highlighting the paragraph to translate).
+ Interacting directly with foreign tutors: You will build your own conversation for each topic => Then, you book an appointment for online communication directly with Tutor.
+ Who will be your Tutor: Tutors are dynamic, friendly and young native students at foreign universities or native speakers working in specific fields (Banking, Customer Services, Officer ... ). They will practice and guide you to improve your communication skills. At the same time, you also understand English and foreign cultures.
C. Learning and practicing's strategies
1. Choose your favorite topic
2. Read and understand the topic’s questions. Listen to the audio and read the conversation.
3. Learn new vocabulary and grammar in lessons. Learn how to pronounce and reread the sample conversation over and over to remember.
4. Prepare your own answers based on the sample dialogues, new words and grammar provided. Practice the conversation again.
5. Scheduling a practice online with a tutor. Practicing regularly with native speakers will help students gain more confidence and improve their English speaking skills.
D. The structure of English Talk
+ Tutor: Asking questions of the topic
+ Student: Answering questions ( Prepared by the student)
- Answering questions from students (try to present clear and more details to help student learning)
- Typing keywords of your answers on the screen to help the student understand your answer.
- Correcting students’ pronunciation right away when speaking.
- Asking instructor questions of the topic
- Listening to and learning from the teacher’s pronunciation and how to answer the question and expand ideas.
- Ask the tutor to explain if confused.
- Asking the student again. The instructor tries to develop the student speaking, require their further ideas by asking (Why, how, etc)
- Correct the student’s pronunciation right away.
- Giving hints and support student to answer and complete their answers
+ Students: Answering the same questions with more details and expanding more ideas.
🔰 Testuru – Learning English online Savings - Efficiency - Anywhere, anytime.
➡️ Website: https://testuru.com/
➡️ Android App: https://bit.ly/2lRvEEk
➡️ IOS App: https://apple.co/2kdgJEh
➡️ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/testuru/
➡️ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/testuru