By signing up for the Testuru service, you must comply with the following payment policy:
- Speaking: You must complete your payment at least 5 hours before the test begins, otherwise your selected Speaking test schedule will be canceled. You need to take Speaking test at the time you registered, you should notify us at least 8 hours before the test begins.
- Listening/Reading: Your payment for the tests must be completed in order to view your detailed results. Once the payment is made, you will not be able to cancel.
- Writing: You must complete your payment in order to have your tests marked and view detailed results. Once the payment is made, you will not be able to cancel.
- Full IELTS Tests (Listening-Reading-Writing-Speaking): Each “Full Tests Package” examination lasts 2 days. You must complete your registration for the examination at least 1 day before it begins.
- With Speaking Test, you will do the test at the exact time that you have selected.
- With Listening-Reading-Writing tests, you may take them at any time from the moment you complete your payment to before the examination expires (2 days). For example, the test package lasts from Thursday to Friday, you buy that package on Monday so you should complete your test in the duration from Monday to Friday.
However, you should arrange to complete all 4 sections during 2 official days of the examination to ensure the objectivity and accuracy of marking and evaluating your results based on the official IELTS format.
Once the payment has been made, if you have any problems you must notify us at least 8 hours before the registered examination ends so that we will arrange another schedule for you, otherwise your “Full Tests Package” examination will no longer be valid.