The purpose of collecting personal information
When you create a Testuru account, the personal information we collect may include your: user name, email address, mobile number, and password. This is to facilitate your use of the services and access to the platform.
The scope of using personal information
The personal information we collect from you will be used for some or all of the following purposes:
- To process orders of test packages you submit through the Platform and other issues relating to the purchases
- Customer Service: To update you on the latest information or respond to your queries and complaints about the service
- Security: To prevent certain actions that destroy user’s accounts or using fake accounts
- It depends on the applicable laws and regulations from time to time, we can collect, store and reveal your personal data to any law enforcement agency, court, government authority if we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation. Apart from that, no other unauthorized parties have the right to access to your personal data.
How long we keep your personal data
Your personal information will be kept until there is a request of cancellation from you or you may log in and do the cancellation. Otherwise personal data will be secured on the Testuru’s server.
People or organizations may have the access to your personal data
We do not disclose your data to any third parties, except for the following cases:
- We may reveal your personal data to any law enforcement agency, court, government authority if we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation
- Business transfer (if any): In case of merger or consolidation in whole or in part with another company, the buyer will have access to information that we hold, including personal information.
How to contact us for further information
- Testuru JSC.
- Established according to the certificate of business registration No.0315339572 issued by Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City dated 22/10/2018.
- Office Address: Floor 6, 135/24 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Customers reserve the right to access and update personal data or send us a request about this information correction.
If you have any queries, comments or concerns about our personal data, please feel free to contact us:
- Hotline : 0348897777
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mechanism for receiving and resolving customers’ complaints involving in the misuse of personal information.
When the dispute arises, our Board of Management shall prioritize negotiation and conciliation among the parties in order to maintain the trust of customers in the service quality of the Company. Customers are therefore recommended to carry out the following steps:
- The user submits a complaint to the email address: email@example.com
- Customer Service will receive complaint and then depend on the nature and extent of the complaint, we will correct them in accordance with the applicable terms of service and also suggest measures/solutions to support users to resolve such disputes
- In case it is beyond the control of the Board of Management, we will ask the User to take the case to the authorized State agency for settlement in accordance with the prevailing law.