50 CẤU TRÚC NGỮ PHÁP THÔNG DỤNG CỦA TIẾNG ANH
1. S + V+ too + adj/adv + (for someone) + to do something (quá….để cho ai làm gì…)
e.g.1 This structure is too easy for you to remember.
e.g.2: He ran too fast for me to follow.
2. S + V + so + adj/ adv + that +S + V (quá… đến nỗi mà…)
e.g.1: This box is so heavy that I cannot take it.
e.g2: He speaks so soft that we can’t hear anything.
3. It + V + such + (a/an) + N(s) + that + S +V (quá… đến nỗi mà…)
e.g.1: It is such a heavy box that I cannot take it.
e.g.2: It is such interesting books that I cannot ignore them at all.
4. S + V + adj/ adv + enough + (for someone) + to do something. (Đủ… cho ai đó làm gì…)
e.g.1: She is old enough to get married.
e.g.2: They are intelligent enough for me to teach them English.
5. Have/ get + something + done (VpII) (nhờ ai hoặc thuê ai làm gì…)
e.g.1: I had my hair cut yesterday.
e.g.2: I’d like to have my shoes repaired.
6. It + be + time + S + V (-ed, cột 2) / It’s +time +for someone +to do something (đã đến lúc ai đó phải làm gì…)
e.g.1: It is time you had a shower.
e.g.2: It’s time for me to ask all of you for this question.
7. It + takes/took+ someone + amount of time + to do something (làm gì… mất bao nhiêu thời gian…)
e.g.1: It takes me 5 minutes to get to school.
e.g.2: It took him 10 minutes to do this exercise yesterday.
8. To prevent/stop + someone/something + From + V-ing (ngăn cản ai/cái gì… không làm gì..)
e.g.1: I can’t prevent him from smoking
e.g.2: I can’t stop her from tearing
9. S + find+ it+ adj to do something (thấy … để làm gì…)
e.g.1: I find it very difficult to learn about English.
e.g.2: They found it easy to overcome that problem.
10. To prefer + Noun/ V-ing + to + N/ V-ing. (Thích cái gì/làm gì hơn cái gì/ làm gì)
e.g.1: I prefer dog to cat.
e.g.2: I prefer reading books to watching TV.
11. Would rather + V (infinitive) + than + V (infinitive) (thích làm gì hơn làm gì)
e.g.1: She would rather play games than read books.
e.g.2: I’d rather learn English than learn Biology.
12. To be/get Used to + V-ing (quen làm gì)
e.g.1: I am used to eating with chopsticks.
13. Used to + V (infinitive) (Thường làm gì trong quá khứ và bây giờ không làm nữa)
e.g.1: I used to go fishing with my friend when I was young.
e.g.2: She used to smoke 10 cigarettes a day.
14. to be amazed at = to be surprised at + N/V-ing ( ngạc nhiên về….)
e.g: I’m so surprised at being chosen for the leader position.
15. to be angry at + N/V-ing (tức giận về)
e.g: She’s angry at his behavior.
16. to be good at/ bad at + N/ V-ing (giỏi về…/ kém về…)
e.g: She’s good at dancing.
17. by chance = by accident (adv) (tình cờ)
e.g: I met my ex-boyfreind by accident last night.
18. to be/get tired of + N/V-ing (mệt mỏi về…)
e.g: I'm getting tired of this relationship.
19. can’t stand/ help/ bear/ resist + V-ing (không nhịn được làm gì…)
e.g: I can't stand laughing at her joke.
20. to be keen on/ to be fond of + N/V-ing (thích làm gì đó…)
e.g: I'm fond of reading books.
21. to be interested in + N/V-ing (quan tâm đến…)
e.g: I'm interested in fashion and technology.
22. to waste + time/ money + V-ing (tốn tiền hoặc thời gian làm gì)
e.g: Do not waste time on convincing him
23. To spend + amount of time/ money + V-ing (dành bao nhiêu thời gian làm gì…)
To spend + amount of time/ money + on + something (dành thời gian vào việc gì…)
e.g.1: I spend 2 hours reading books a day.
e.g.2: She spent all of her money on clothes.
24. to give up + V-ing/ N (từ bỏ làm gì/ cái gì…)
e.g: My cousin has given up smoking thanks to his son.
25. would like/ want/wish + to do something (thích làm gì…)
e.g: I want to buy that car.
e.g: I wish to understand what he is thinking now.
26. have + (something) to + Verb (có cái gì đó để làm)
e.g: I have some vegetable to cook dinner.
27. It + be + something/ someone + that/ who (chính…mà…)
e.g: It’s Liz that Peter is looking for.
28. Had better + V(infinitive) (nên làm gì….)
e.g: You had better finish your housework before mom comes back home.
29. hate/ like/ dislike/ enjoy/ avoid/ finish/ mind/ postpone/ practise/ consider/ delay/ deny/ suggest/ risk/ keep/ imagine/ fancy + V-ing,
e.g.1: I always practise speaking English everyday.
e.g. 2: Noah hates eating spinach.
30. It’s + adj + to + V-infinitive (quá gì ..để làm gì)
e.g: It’s so late to go out for dinner.
31. Take place = happen = occur (xảy ra)
e.g: The meeting will take place in Riverside Palace.
32. to be excited about (thích thú)
e.g: My nephew is excited about the short trip to the zoo this weekend.
33. to be bored with/ fed up with (chán cái gì/làm gì)
e.g: I’m fed up with this job.
34. There is + N-số ít, there are + N-số nhiều (có cái gì…)
e.g: There is a little dog standing in front of my house.
35. feel like + V-ing (cảm thấy thích làm gì…)
e.g: I feel like going to the gym to day.
36. expect someone to do something (mong đợi ai làm gì…)
e.g: I expect him to come earlier.
37. advise someone to do something (khuyên ai làm gì…)
e.g: My mom advises me to not get married soon.
38. go + V-ing (chỉ các trỏ tiêu khiển..)
E.g. go camping, go fishing, go shopping,…
39. leave someone alone (để ai yên…)
e.g: Could you please leave me alone?
40. By + V-ing (bằng cách làm…)
e.g: By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others
41. want/ plan/ agree/ wish/ attempt/ decide/ demand/ expect/ mean/ offer/ prepare/ happen/ hesitate/ hope/ afford/ intend/ manage/ try/ learn/ pretend/ promise/ seem/ refuse + TO + V-infinitive
e.g.1: I decide to study English.
42. for a long time = for years = for ages (đã nhiều năm rồi) (dùng trong thì hiện tại hoàn thành)
e.g: I haven’t been back to Thailand for years.
43. when + S + V(simple past), S + was/were + V-ing.
e.g: When she came, we were having lunch.
44. When + S + V(simple past), S + had + V
e.g: When she came, we had just finished our lunch.
45. Before + S + V(simple past), S + had + V
e.g: Before she came, we had finished our lunch.
46. After + S + had + V, S + V(simple past)
e.g: After we had finished our lunch, she came.
47. to be crowded with (rất đông cái gì đó…)
e.g: The street is crowded with foreigner tourists.
48. to be full of (đầy cái gì đó…)
e.g: The city is full of cars.
49. To be/ seem/ sound/ became/ feel/ appear/ look/ go/ turn/ grow + adj (đây là các động từ tri giác có nghĩa là: có vẻ như/ là/ dường như/ trở nên… sau chúng nếu có adj và adv thì chúng ta phải chọn adj)
e.g: You look awful today. What happens?
50. Chú ý phân biệt 2 loại tính từ V-ed và V-ing: dùng -ed để miêu tả về người, -ing cho vật. và khi muốn nói về bản chất của cả người và vật ta dùng – ing
e.g.1: That film is boring.
e.g.2: He is bored.
e.g.3: He is an interesting man.
e.g.4: That book is an interesting one. (khi đó không nên nhầm với –ed, chẳng hạn ta nói : a loved man có nghĩa “người đàn ông được mến mộ”, tức là có nghĩa “Bị” và “Được” ở đó)
🔰 Testuru - ứng dụng học tiếng anh online Tiết kiệm - Hiệu quả - Mọi lúc mọi nơi.
➡️ Website: https://testuru.com/
➡️ Android App: https://bit.ly/2lRvEEk
➡️ IOS App: https://apple.co/2kdgJEh
➡️ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/testuru/
➡️ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/testuru